- Moisture-proof: This pet cot is underslung, which means it has no contact with the ground, making it repel moisture and protect your pet from various skin diseases.
- Breathable Mesh: The whole cat hammock is made of high-quality mesh fabric, which is soft and wear-resistant.
- Safety: Our cat hammock is supported by four durable iron legs, and the bed shelves will not shake, let alone tip over when your cat jumps into bed.
- Machine Washable: There is a very wide hook and loop paste on the sides of the nest, and it is easy for you to remove the nest from the shelf. This pet nest is suitable for machine washing, hand washing, and dry cleaning.
- Size: The diameter of the cloth cover is about 16.9'' The height from the ground is approximately 9.5''
This hammock is perfect for our cats! We originally had a full cat tree but they showed no interest in any part of it besides the bowl part, so we sold it and got this instead! It’s awesome because it’s nice and sturdy once assembled right & takes up way less space. It was a little tricky to assemble but once it was complete it wasn’t too bad. We put it by our patio door for them to enjoy & they love it! We’re considering purchasing a second one so that they can both have one, as they don’t like to share.
My cats love these beds (bought two). My cats are 10 and 12 pounds, larger one pictured, and fit in the beds with room to spare. They are breathable for the summer and easily throw a towel or small blanket in for warmth if needed. One thing I noticed while putting them together is that the end of the screws could poke holes in the fabric over time. I covered them with some electrical tape then duct tape to avoid this (see photos). Overall nice roomy beds.
I tried to upload a picture of my 17lb cat, comfortably sleeping! This thing is awesome!!! I could rave about it enough!
OK, with other cat hammocks with scratching posts they are nice but a cat choosing to scratch it in the middle of the night can wake you up. With this cat hammock it is quiet in our bedroom again. Our cats love them. So much we had to get a 2nd one for our room.The cats choose this over sleeping on the bed with us now. We get more sleep as a result. So yes this gets 5 stars. It's also easy to pull the hammock off the frame to wash it if needed.If you want a cat bed that cats love and to not worry about scratching post noise in your room at night then this cat hammock is for you!
I bought 1 wasn't sure how they would like it, set it down after we put it together and 1 of them jumped right in and went to sleep, I have 3 cats, so I bought another, and I can honestly say when it rest time, both of them are filled for hours at a time. For my fur babies this was a hit! Great buy!