- DESIGNED FOR PETS: The wraparound tufted fiber-filled walls promote comfort, security, and optimum support, providing a super cozy nestling and burrowing space for both cats and small dogs.
- SLEEP SURFACE: The tufted pillow cushion base and interior walls are lined with cuddly soft, plush mink faux fur that is gentle on noses and paws for enhanced snuggling and burrowing comfort.
- NON-SLIP BASE: For your pet's safety, the bottom base of the pet bed comes equipped with non-skid silicone dotting to keep it from sliding on non-carpeted surfaces.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Aquamarine. Medium- 24" x 24" x 18"
- EASY CARE: The entire bed is completely machine washable for your convenience. For more specific washing instructions, please refer to the hangtag and/or seam label.
Bought this for my rescue Rotti-Lab. He suffers from arthritis & hip discomfort bc he was hit by a car. We adopted him, & he is a beloved family member. He deserves the best, & I try & make sure he gets it to the best of my ability. I had purchased a different bed, & returned it bc the quality & softness was missing. This bed is great, & has a removable cover for washing. He is 60lbs & sinks nicely into his bed every night. I could sleep on it, it’s that comfy. Great price, great product!
I actually bought this for my cat as she loves this type of material! My girl is very tiny and petite but It’s a decent size for a small dog or a large cat! She loves it I set it by the heater and she sleeps in it all night and most the day! My family has other cars that also creep into my room whenever possible and sleep in this bed! I’m happy with the purchase and it does the job! As I said I use it for my cats so it is sturdy enough for them!
My pups absolutely LOVE it. They used to chew their old beds or pee on them. They haven’t done that with this one and we’ve had it for months now. They never used to want to sleep in the beds I’d buy for them. But I don’t have to ask them to lay in this one at bed time. Most of the time they’re already on it. It’s amazing and I would definitely recommend it.
Our puppy loooooooves her “poof” as we affectionately call it.When we brought her home, she immediately gravitated toward it. She loves to lay on it, play on it, chew her bones, etc.The shape can easily be morphed into a fuller, rounder shape- or flattened for an easier access.The inside material reminds me of those foam mattress toppers in a recycled format. The cover easily zips off.The zipper is a plus and a minus as our puppy has found the zipper and has been able to open the seam - but it does make cleaning easier.We highly recommend as our puppy would be lost without it. Hands down her favorite place to be.
My dog loved his last bed so much that when it fell apart he laid down in the remains and mourned. Needless to say we got them a new one… These beds are notoriously hard to clean because you get off the covering and then you have to get it back on. You can do it but it’s a hassle and not easily done. This bed would’ve been so much better if they could’ve added an extra layer or two or three of cushion on the bottom… I imagine just like the last one he’ll scratch and paw and spin around to get comfy before laying down. Eventually this will end up tearing everything up = shredded bed at end of its life. However that said, it’s lasted a couple months so far and it’s been such a good substitute. Happy dog, no more mopping and now all is well.... worth the price in end. :-)