- FEED YOUR PET WHILE YOU ARE AWAY - Schedule up to 4 automated feedings per day using the built-in programmable timer. Program each meal time with a few button clicks on an easy-to-use LCD screen. Control food portions from 2 teaspoons to 4.5 cups per feeding. The feeder is wall-powered and/or battery-powered. In case of a power outage, the feeder will continue to function on 3 D-size batteries to assure your pet gets fed (batteries not included).
- CONTROL PORTION SIZE OF EACH FEEDING - Dispense anywhere from 2 teaspoons to 4.5 cups dry food per feeding to sustain any size animal. You can program a unique portion size for each automatic feeding, allowing you to establish regular eating routines throughout the day without any stress.
- RECORD A CUSTOM MESSAGE FOR YOUR PET - Keep your pet excited about mealtimes. Press and hold the mic button for three seconds to begin recording a message to be played as each feeding dispenses.
- OPERATING TIPS - Suitable for dry food only, with the food pellet size ranging from 0.2-0.6 inches in diameter, up to 4 meals a day. The removable hygienic feeding tray is dishwasher safe and easy to clean. L
- ARGE STORAGE COMPARTMENT - The main food storage compartment can hold up to 20-cups of food and is removable for easy cleaning and refilling.
So far so good. I love that you can plug it in or use batteries. I like that you can choose from various portion sizes and number of meals. Also love that it comes with an additional piece so you can switch out between small kibble or large kibble. I’ve had feeders before that would get stuck with kibble and then not dispense the food. This has not happened with this feeder. My only complaint is that it’s hard to open the top. You have to push a button that is flush with with feeder and lift the lid up at the same time but the lid has such a small lip on it, and when you push the button, the feeder leans back slightly making it hard to push and lift at the same time. I think if they could tweak the design slightly to make it easier to own this would make a huge difference.
Saved my sanity when 5am feedings meant my cat would paw at my face repeatedly. There’s something like 30 portion sizes which is crazy! (My cat gets portion size 3 twice a day) option for 4 scheduled feedings and you can turn on & off as needed. Also a manual button to dispense food if you want the auto timer off. EASY to clean and remove bottom tray. Optional recording button if you wanted to have it play when food is being dispensed (ex. Your voice calling out pets name) I like that you can either have it plugged in OR run on batteries. It’s not loud when it dispenses but still loud enough that my cat comes RUNNING to it at dinner time. Win-win. HIGHLY recommend!
Is a great product, made my life easier, since I’m not 12 hours at home, is horrible to forget feeding your pet, I have two days with it and I totally love it, I have a cat, and 1 portion is just right for him, I didn’t even change the feeding times because they’re just right, breakfast at 8:00, lunch at 12:00, dinner at 6:00 and another one at 11:00 pm which is perfect for my cat since my cat is very active at night like most of the cats, it also comes with an adapter for smaller portions in case you have a smaller pet or you want to give your pet less food, I just refilled the container, plugged it, set the clock and turned on the meal timers, is so easy to use and convenient, I totally recommend the product, the lock feature is perfect since is not on top the cat can’t open it, and just in case the lock feature was on top you have to push and kinda pull at the same time, so it won’t open just pushing, to me is worth it to invest on this product.
Update!This feeder has been perfect since the company replaced the other one. I guess we just had gotten a lemon! The new one is great and we love it. This feeder solves the overeating problem that our cat has. It releases an exact dose of food twice a day and she RUNS to the feeder. Great product!UPDATE!The company sent us a new feeder! first of all, the replacement works great. More important, it turns out that the original feeder had something wrong with it from the start. We had nothing to compare it to so we didn't know that it was a lemon from the beginning. So far the new feeder is working really well. I'm hesitant to say all is well because the original one seemed fine at first too. I will update if it goes bad for some reason. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays good.****At first we LOVED this feeder! The concept is great. Then it started having issues and we had to reset it. Now it doesn't work at all. For $80 dollars that is a total rip off. I'm sorry but it needs to be replaced by the seller
Reliable gadget that frees you up! Perfect for busy families. Set up was a breeze. I like the plug in feature with battery backup.After having two kids, I couldn't remember whether or not I had already fed the dog. He always acted hungry and was probably routinely overfed. He started begging more and more for food, and it was becoming a big nuisance.It's worked perfectly for the past 3 months except when we let it run out of food (oops!). (This only happened because we left the old dog bowl on the see-through lid, covering out view and forgot to check it. We've since tossed out the old bowl.) Our dog has not lost or gained any weight and now gets fed 4 times a day. We can leave for road trips without boarding the dog and just have a friend stay over or even check in at his convenience every couple days. Love this machine! Saves us a lot of time, money and memory brain cells!