- Right Portions At The Right Time: This automatic dog feeder serves up to 6 meals daily with 1-50 portions (15ml each). It has a large food tank with a 4L capacity.
- Easy-to-Read LCD Panel: Program the feeding on the LCD panel with detailed instructions. The clear LED indicator lets you know every status of the feeder and the built-in infrared sensor can easily tell you the situation of insufficient food or stuck.
- Secure Twist-Lock Storage: The feeder stores the right amount of food (dry kibbles sized 0.07-0.6in / 2-15mm in diameter) for your pet with a twist-lock lid to keep dry food crunchy, flavorful, and secure from any poaches.
- Your Pet Always Gets Food: This feeder is powered by a 5V DC adapter and 3 alkaline D-cell batteries (NOT included) installed as a backup power supply. This clog-free auto cat food dispenser has a timer that keeps your pet fed consistently.
- Personalized Recordings: This feeder allows you to record a 10-second message calling your pet to the bowl before mealtime.
This is my second feeder and third product purchased from PETLIBRO. This feeder is upgraded from the first I purchased, which I also loved. It now has an internal sensor, a locking lid, and an improved user interface. All that adds up to an easy to use, good quality pet feeder. Setting portions is quite simple, and the user guide provides a good recommendation for quantities per meal. My cat seems happy with it, and is always excited when he hears the feeder dispense food.
I brought this product after returning an automatic feeder from another brand. This feeder solved all the problems I had with my other automatic feeder. The portion sizes come out correct and consistently. The product is easy to setup and use. What I like the most about this feeder that I don't see on many feeders is the dispenser design is flush with a minimal opening where the food comes out. Most other feeders the dispenser is higher up and it is clear where the food is released which makes it so the cat will stick their paw up there to get food. On my other feeder my cat got food out easily. With this feeder she can't do it. She tries but gives up quickly as she can't her paw up in the despenser.
I was hesitant to buy an electric cat feeder, but I am so relieved that I did get one. I wanted to have something that would portion out dry food for my cat when I am out of town in between someone checking on him.It wasn’t the easiest to program, but once you figure it out it’s great and has been very reliable. I have it set to dispense food every six hours, and it’s worked perfectly for the month or so that I’ve had it. The portion size option is nice, and food has never gotten stuck. I haven’t had any issues with it, and I am very pleased with this product so far.
I had the previous version feeder & I liked it but this is definitely better! I don't break out the days food into 6 meals but having the option is great! I have 4 small meals throughout the day & a little snack in the middle of the night. The increased capacity bin means that I don't have to refill as often & it's great that the lid is opaque so you can see how much food is left. It has a low food warning light too that is triggered before your pet goes hungry!
Once I read through the instruction booklet I was able to program feeding times and portions pretty easily. I had to experiment with choosing the number of portions per serving but it can be varied depending if you want to provide a full meal or just a snack. I have two cats so I wish the bowl was a little larger since it's difficult for both of them to feed at the same time, but I only intend to use this as a supplemental feeder when I'm out.I will say my cats quickly learned the sound of kibble being dispensed and would run to it. This led to a problem of them attempting to access the food inside the bin. They haven't been able to pry the lid off (yet) but I came home one day to find they dragged the entire feeder across the kitchen floor. To solve this issue I secured velcro strips to the bottom of the unit and secured it to the floor and also wrapped the cord around nearby furniture legs. So far that keeps the unit in place. Providing either velco or double-stick tape with the unit would be an improvement.